Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's REAL



I know there are things that I need to work on. I know I'll get answers that I don't want to hear. I know that I dont know everything. But I do know that what I have with her is something REAL. I've learned a lot about myself over the past months, and they have taught me a lot of things.

So WE may fight and argue, we may not always understand each other competely, we may have our disagreements and differences, ups and our downs; but deep down inside I know that everything that happens between us is worth it all. I have faith in us and I know we can get through it all. People may think I'm just living in a temporary dream, but I know this is a dream that will last forever.
This is God telling me that he's sure about US.

No comments:

Post a Comment