Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One Love


Right there next to me is the one and only girl that understands me in every way. I don't care what anyone says about us or her; she's the only thing that keeps a constant smile on my face. No matter what her and I get and will get through everything, even when things are not going the way they're supposed to.. I truly believe that God sent her to me because he saw the potential that her and I could have together. I thank God for sending the angel that I've been waiting for, for so long. Her place in my heart will always be there through it all. Regine, I'm grateful that you saw the potential that I had and you took advantage of it. I'm very lucky to have someone like you because the things you do for me and the feelings you give me are things that most people wish for. My wish came true on the 25Th of October last year. Gods gift to me was you and I hope I never lose this gift, but I want this to last so lets keep this going baby. ILY.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sweetheart, YOU'RE SO SWEEEEEET ! lol ily ily ily iloveyou ! you have my heart; so never let it go mkay ? te amo nene ;D

    ReplyDelete